These phrases/sentences were from my Stradmore binder. My friends and I were having some nice laughs while reading these stuff, so I decided to share it to all the netizens out there!
- What’s your next class before this?
- Well well well, look do we have here.
- So far, so good, so far.
- Right there and right then.
- It’s as brand as new.
- The feeling is actual.
- Are you joking my leg?
- Don’t worry, sky’s the langit! (For Filipinos out there.)
- Don’t change anything! Keep it at ease.
- Hi girls, I’m boys!
- You can never can tell.
- It’s a blessing in the sky!
- First and for all.
- Don’t touch me not!
- It’s been always been that way.
- I’ll be your permanent substitute.
- Whatever you can say so!
- Hello? For a while, please hang yourself…
- Hello, she’s out of town. Would you like to wait?
- One of these days is not like the other.
- Please join us, have a sit down.
- We’ll burn the bridge when you get there!
- Let’s give them a big hand of applause!
- Can you repeat that for the 2nd time around once more from the top?
- I’m the world champion of the world!
- So…what’s a beautiful girl like you.
- I second emotion!
- Ok folks, let’s call it tonight.
- Been there, been that.
- I’m in a state of shocked!
- Bring down the house down!
- I love boneless grapes!
- When it rains, it’s four!
- I won’t stoop down to my level!
- Argh! I’m very iterated!
- C’mon let’s join us!
- Are you sure ka ba? (Filipinos again.)
- You look haggard-looking.
- It’s OK,.the more, the manyer!
- You! You’re not a boy anymore! You’re a man anymore!
- It’s on a base-to-base casis.
- Life is sometimes that like it’s like Life.
Just for laughs!
Don’t forget to smile everyday!
I would like to share this new DOT’s slogan.
What do you think?
All photo credits go to their respectful owner/s.